It was on March 17, 1979 the first official modern-day Morris Country St. Patrick's Day in Morris /country, was held in Wharton, NJ. On January 18, 1991, a Certificate of Incorporation for Non-Profit Organization was issued for St. Patrick's Day Parade of Morris County, Inc., and a Board of Trustees was formed for the new non-profit Organization. It was formed to run the parade, to pay parade expenses, and most importantly, to provide charitable contribution to promote Irish culture and support various local children's and other organizations that benefit Morris County. March 16, 1991, the annual Morris County St. Patrick's Day Parade Stepped off in Morristown for the first time. Today in 2019 the tradition continues, the year taking place on March 9th.
We are excited to announce that on the 40th Anniversary of the Parade, We now offer our supporters another way to support the organization and its many causes and charities. Our New Parade Patron Membership. With limited space, this exclusive membership will commemorate the Parade's Principles, tradition, and charitable giving. Patron Membership includes.
- An exclusive membership Number with membership card with reward & discounts
- Decorative membership certificate worth framing
- Limited edition annual Patron Member Pin (2019 pin commemoration the 40th Anniversary)
- Limited edition Patron Member Medallion to be worn at parade functions
- Name(s) to be Listed under Parade Patrons in the parade Souvenir Journal
- Opportunity to march in the parade with your family with the parade board & organization
- BI-Annual Parade Newsletter with calendar of upcoming events and parade related news
- Invitation to annual Patron Luncheon Metting featuring guest speakers and parade wrap up.
The St. Patrick's Day Parade of Morris County relies on the participation of its members & sponsors. we are looking forward to seeing you at our next event and encourage you to become an active member of our organization. if you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (973)786-7468